Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bear Lake

We went up to Bear Lake last weekend for the annual family reunion on my mom's side. It was so fun, as usual. I wondered what Claire would think of the sand and water, but I didn't need to. Within minutes of being there, she looked like this...
She loved feeling the sand on her belly.


She held still for about three seconds so we could get this pic.
My cousins would say to her, "Claire, where's your nose? Where's your mouth?" and she would eat the sand and everyone would laugh. She thought she was hilarious.

I love this picture because it is SO Claire. Miss Independent, off doing her own thing, not looking back to see who's watching.

Nate and my brother Brandon playing frisbee.
Could I love this hot guy any more? I think not.

Then Claire's cousin Corgan came out to play.
My bro, Ryan, playing with Corgan.
Isn't he adorable?
"What's that on your face?"
Then Claire found this tube and that was it. No more playing in the sand. She just had to push this around everywhere.
A family photo right before we left. What a perfect day!

10 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

You all are having so much fun! I love Bear Lake. I know I say this everytime, but she is so cute! I just want to knaw on her little belly. I love it. And Melissa, you look so good. Love the hair and motherhood looks so good on you!
Really, I can't wait to see what your future babies will look like! Please come and see us!!!!!! ;-)

Marie said...

Claire reminds me so much of Olivia. Two Miss Independents. Good luck when she hits about 2 1/2.

Tiff Rudd said...

Those pictures of her in her bikini and covered with mud are too cute for words! :) Looks like a very fun day!

Anonymous said...

Once again Claire gets the prize for cutest girl ever.

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a fun time with the family.

We love Bear Lake, we go every year with my family. We are headed up there in just two weeks and we are super excited!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

I love those pics of Claire and the mud all over her. Bridger loves playing in the mud too.. They would go perfect together:)

The Hilton Family~ said...

Isn't Bear Lake the best place ever! It looks like an awesome day and once again Claire is just adorable.

Johnson Fam said...

Cute Cute Family. For just being at Bear Lake for a day. You sure got a lot of playing in.

Dennis Family said...

Those pictures are priceless!! We love Bear Lake and I think it's safe to say so does Claire!! Adorable!!

Amy said...

How fun- Bear Lake is so much fun, it was one of my favorite places growing up. Claire looks so cute! As always, your pictures are adorable!