Monday, July 21, 2008

Discovery Gateway

Have you been there? If you haven't, it is time for you to go. We went with some friends last week and had a blast! Claire loved playing with the water and balls.



Josiah was loving it too!


They went up and down this slide so many times. Hours of entertainment just from this slide.


We took a fun music class while we were there. Claire only stayed with the group for part of the time. The rest of the time she was obsessed with the magnet board.


In fact, we had so much fun that we took Nate back later that night!
Now I want to get a pass there! How great would that be during the winter when we can't go outside?

12 comments:

Kel said...

I have been meaning to check it out, but haven't made the time. It does look like a lot of fun though. Your little one is so darling!

Team Korte said...

We took Jaden there right after it opened about two years ago. It is so much fun. He loved the mini rock climbing walls and the life flight helicopter. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I need to take my nephew there. Hed love the news casting room!

Stephenson and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenson and Katie said...

Claire has the cutest clothes and accesories EVER! If I have a girl I call her hand-me-downs... :)

Tiff Rudd said...

We went while we were in town and loved it too! Wish we had something like that here! I agree...what a great thing to do during the winter!

Triple A said...

My kids love that place. They love the water stuff the best. Claire is such a character.

Leslie said...

Ok, that looks so fun! I can't wait to take Brighton there when she is older. PS. You haircut is so cute!

The Hilton Family~ said...

isn't that place the best? I am for sure getting a pass there this winter so we will have to go together!

Kyle and Marci said...

That looks great. You are such a fun mommy! When I come to Utah, I always love to watch Good Morning Utah and you have always reminded me of Reagan Leadbetter and seeing you in front of the news desk, just made it so real! You are so cute. Did you cute the back of Claire's hair. It looks cute and I love your haircut too!!

Rachel said...

Melissa - the last picture totally brought back memories of our intro to broadcast journalism class. I cam across the humane society video the other day... classic!

lil megan said...

We are definetly a fan of Discovery Gateway..we actually bought a pass there and have been 4times already. Tyler really loves it. And the pass is totally worth it, if you are going to go a lot.