Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High School Musical!



Thanks to the awesome blog, Your Heart Out, I won tickets to see "High School Muscial on Tour". Woo hoo! It was so much fun! This was the conversation I had with Nate when I told him I won:
Me: "Nate, I just won tickets to High School Muscial!"
Nate: "Cool."
Me: "Aren't you excited?"
Nate: "Sure. Who are you going with while I watch Claire?"

Obviously he has no interests in the fine arts. So I took my friend Katie along and we had a great time! Her dad is even in HSM 3! He got to shake Zac Efron's hand and everything! How cool huh?

This was the opening scene. They did an amazing job with all the backdrops and props.

Katie and me during intermission.

Great play + Great friend = GREAT night

6 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a fun girls night! I bet that was so much fun to go to. I am glad you had a great time! Oh and I also love Nate's response to you winning the tickets, too funny!

Kyle and Marci said...

Too cute!

Stephenson and Katie said...

AHHH that was so fun!! Thanks for inviting me :)

Tiff Rudd said...

FUN! Looks like a great girls night! Every girl definitely needs those every now and then!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! You two are two hot mommas!

Ape said...

So fun!!!! I want to go!

You and Nate should come to the YL event this thurday night!