Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming adventures

It seems like lately we've been swimming almost every day! That's what summer is all about I guess. (And yet another reason I'm glad I decided to quit my job...what's better than sitting by the pool everyday?) Claire and I just finished our third session of swim lessons and I'm kind of ready for a break. It'll be kind of nice not to have to go every Tues and Thurs...but I'm sure we'll miss it too.

Here are a few pics when we went swimming at my mom's neighbor's pool with Drew.


Love that belly.

Drew kept trying to kiss Claire and she did not like it. Finally, she caved.


Grandma and the kiddies.



The next day, we went swimming at my sis-in-law's house. They have a pool in their community that just opened up...so much fun! These are my nephews, Corgan and Drew, and Claire.


Then a few days later, I went swimming at my good friend, Katie's, parent's house. There were a bunch of my friends from high school there and it was a blast! Here are all the kiddos...


I've been watching Drew for a few days while his parents are out of town. So he came along and they were loving the pretzels.

Finally, that day Claire had the biggest meltdown in the history of Claire Meltdowns. She was obsessed with carrying this green chair everywhere with her. Well, someone tried to take it from her (me) and she freaked out and cried like this until we left. So, being the loving and caring mother I am, I had to document the tantrum.

Of course, within two minutes of being in the car, she was asleep.

5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

WOW! That is a whole lot of swimming! Sounds like tons of fun though. We haven't done much swimming past our back yard - guess we had better get going! I love the tantrum picture...sometimes there is nothing to do but laugh it off and get the camera! :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

Awesome pictures!! I love the one of alll the kids- no one is looking at the camera! That was so fun- we need to do it again!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

I just love summer! There is nothing better than being out in the sun swimming. Looks like a great week!!
P.S. did you get my e-mail about the pics?

Anonymous said...

I love the tantrum picture! I need to see Claire! When are you guys coming up to Cache Valley?!

Liz said...

what fun pictures, we love swimming too if you ever are in need of some buddies!